Does your body hurt from sitting all day with clients, and are you craving more tools to support yourself as well as clients?
Do you experience the benefits of yoga in your own life and want to learn how to bring those benefits into your practice?
Yoga Therapy for Mental Health Therapists offers therapists and clients opportunities to get out of the chair and into the body to support integrated healing of mind, body and heart.
- Learn what Yoga is.
- Learn what Yoga Therapy is.
- Learn practical tools you can use right away with clients.
- Practice yoga and meditation in order to experience these teachings in your own body/mind.
- Practice with peers in order to get feedback and refine the tools.
- Learn from case studies how Yoga Therapy can look with people dealing with a variety of challenges.
- Learn tools to work with the body, breath and mind to further support the amazing work you are all ready doing.After this training you will be able to:
- Articulate what Yoga Therapy is.
- Apply tools that work with the physical body, breath, mind and spirit.
- Understand the basics of Yoga philosophy.
Saturday, February 2 from 12-6:30pm
LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, Naturopaths and PTs